Hdhub4u | Best entertainment movies for leisure time

If you know my taste in film, you know that I love so-called horror films. They are very cheap and badly made films, but I like them precisely because they are bad. Hdhub4u is a new free entertainment portal where you can download Bollywood and Hollywood movies in high quality. They make you laugh, they are often funny and they end with a happy ending. The remake of Andersen's The Little Mermaid is particularly beautiful.

A circus ringmaster in the 1940s

The main plot of The Little Mermaid - the selling of souls for legs - is realistically presented at the beginning of the film. The grandmother (Shirley MacLaine!) talks about her two beautiful grandchildren as if they were princesses at a wedding. The mermaid fails to catch the prince and is forced to work for a magician (Armando Gutierrez) who has a soul. He is the manager of a circus troupe (more or less) in 1930s Mississippi, and this is one of his most amazing performances.

The natural way is best

Meanwhile, Elle (Loretto Peralta), a daughter who has recently lost her parents, suffers from asthma, which worries Uncle Cam (William Moseley). He's a writer and hires her to explore the healing waters of the area. Circus. On the way, they meet Elizabeth (Poppy Drayton), a mermaid.

The cinematography works thanks to the beautiful editing

Everything is explained through the plot and themes such as magic, faith in fairy tales and true love are sometimes portrayed in a very banal way. Well said. Before I start praising the film too much, I have to say that it is terribly badly shot. When I say 'badly', I mean something akin to magical fantasy. The horror of this franchise is simply indescribable. In some places, the actors' faces are bright blue, in others the choice of lighting is very frustrating. On the other hand, the use of CGI is modest and quite good. The cinematography is excellent, but the camera often wanders away from the characters where it shouldn't, and the atmosphere of the film lacks inventiveness.

The editing is also well done

Not everything is visual, however. The screenplay is forced, the plot is written line by line, and there are jumps that I sometimes didn't understand. Some were obvious, some completely unnecessary, but all were awkward. I felt so ashamed I thought I was going to die. The actors didn't contribute, or maybe they did. I think it was partly down to the editing. All the dialogue and jokes are weird and strange and gradually take you into another world you don't understand. I can't say Moseley is a very good actor, but I can't say he's a bad actor either.

He has the most obscure and strange style

And it's very strange because he's doing the same thing here that he did in the Chronicles of Narnia. Drayton is true to form: the Chronicles of Shannara (both etymologies refer to the word "chronicles") is a very silly series, but it can often be successful. This, however, was very hypnotically scary. It's not easy for bad people to come up with good strategies. Try it with me. There are odd moments when they do normal things that you don't normally see in a movie.

When you take a picture, the camera is always late

The whole movie seems to consist of awkward gaps between the end of the actors' scenes and the director's command to "cut." Like...... Technically it works, but not really. When Elizabeth performs at the circus, she's in an aquarium, and in almost every shot we see her struggling to stay underwater because her lungs are full of air that keeps her afloat. This is something you don't expect to see unless you make a mistake. With her mermaid costume, her hands are on her legs so we can always see where her knees are. Although the film is an hour and 24 minutes long, the camera follows people as they go about their daily business, slowing the pace of the scenes.

Everything seems perfect and untouched

And then there is the voice behind the head! The dubbing is so bad in most scenes that it's almost embarrassing. It didn't help that the actors were also excellent.  He gets up and tries to put the broom back, but the prop won't stay in place, so he tries to keep going, but it turns out the script isn't very long - and to be honest, they all leave anyway.

Honestly, sometimes you get overwhelmed by it

I really liked it, too. I don't know what else to say. I think it's worth seeing whether you like it or not, and if you like it, it's worth seeing. I think I would have seen it as a kid and liked it, but I can't appreciate it the way I do now. To be honest, there are things in it that I sometimes secretly wish were in movies. The script was the first version: unfinished, full of taboos and unfinished ideas, but endlessly in love with the story. It's terrible, but I appreciate it.

The basic requirements were simple

And a camera that looks where it shouldn't, because the camera doesn't know what the cut is, and its absence gives us a unique way to see the story. If you think I'm exaggerating by looking for the positive, I don't think so. It's terrible. It shouldn't be. Objectively, the story method is less effective than the proven basic skills method. But basic skills are very boring from a story standpoint. That's why they have to be generic. In my opinion, a story cannot be specific if it is not identifiable. However, it was very poorly executed, and I think............ Fine...... Very good.

I don't think anything has changed since then

I like that Will Mosley is still much older than me and charming, old like me. I always wondered what would happen if I was too old to be obsessed with Peter Piven's, but after 13 years nothing has changed. 1kmovies is a new free entertainment portal where you can download Bollywood and Hollywood movies in high quality. I think that's the reason I love him. Not because Mosley is handsome, charming and charismatic (of course not), but because I feel like nothing has changed since then.

I laughed at something terrible

I was one of those kids who didn't know the rules of cinema and when to break them, but I loved adventure, romance and fairy tales without reservation or prejudice. I had to laugh at some of the disastrous decisions and incompetence, but at the same time, I felt an undisguised admiration for what this film was trying to portray. It didn't work, but it worked. I was embarrassed, surprised, amused, a little disappointed, and a little delighted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watchonlinemovies | Top Five Movies You Can Watch

Great action movie to watch with family

9xmovies | Top Hollywood movies of all times